Sunday, September 19, 2010

like lemon drops.

(Something like a PSA, or rather a general statement if you will) :

I am in a really great place in my life right now. I am beginning to see my path a bit more clearly (better late than never). And I am removing toxic people from my life, and replacing them with really wonderful human beings. The relationships I am in right now are the healthiest I've ever been a part of. My disgust of human weakness makes me feel better about my own strength occasionally, but it is fleeting and never wholly satisfying. My admiration of the strength, kindness, compassion, and honesty of others, however, conjures up in me such a profound appreciation for life and inspires me to be and do more than I think I am capable of. I am living right here in this moment, peaceful, looking out into a future of boundless possibilities and infinite joy.

Ok ok, some really beautiful photos this evening:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment