Friday, September 24, 2010

jaaaaammmm.



The comments on this video are great. "i like the part where she has her a machines on the table and her b machines in the drawer" and "Its funny, I was just asking myself 'why dont more bands sound like electrocuted shit?'"

Okay, so I think the kids of Sleigh Bells take themselves waaaayyy too seriously. I just watched the video for "Infinity Guitars," and they are clearly too cool for their own good, but I enjoy them nonetheless. They're playing a seriously sold out show with LCD Soundsystem at the naval yard tonight. It's just another case of obnoxious fans ruining an otherwise okay band for me. But let's be serious, neither one of them is doing anything earth shattering. Just some solid danceable jams.

Feeling a little salty this morning. Clearly.

Also, I found a new favorite blog: it's mary ruffle.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment