Monday, November 22, 2010

tearing down the walls.

Okay so, a couple months ago, I found this little black dress on modcloth.com that I would have given my first born for. It was sold out. I found it yesterday in an outlet store for $40. Seriously major. I also found a coat that I'd been eying on Mod Cloth for a few months now for thirty dollars less than they have it listed for. My new goodies:

front
Photobucket

back
Photobucket


and
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Right now, I wish I was on that old lady's farm up the street from my parents' old house in my favorite black tank and cutoff shorts picking blackberries under the Florida sun. Or drinking a bottle of rum, floating aimlessly in the Gulf of Mexico off Anna Maria Island. All I can think about is how hot my skin would get. I've been so cold lately; I just want to burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment