Wednesday, October 13, 2010

in culo alla balena.

I am sick and exhausted and my spirit is weary. I am glad I am home tonight. I'm going to sleep in tomorrow and wake up feeling awesome. Maybe even dust off my running shoes, pull on a hoodie, and venture out into this beautiful, grey autumn world. And then Balkan dance party tomorrow night in Philly which I couldn't be more excited for. I think the occasion calls for a velvet skirt. Really, I've just been waiting for an excuse to buy this skirt:
Photobucket


Ok, ok, on with the photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^Vinnie Woolston again. Yessssss.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment