Sunday, October 10, 2010

cerulean.

Woke up today with my sinuses all farcockt. Lazy Sunday. Going to try to hang some more of my art in my bedroom. Also need to do laundry, clean out my closet, make a sizable donation to Goodwill. Working overnight tonight to set up holiday displays in the store. Trying to make the most of it, be jolly and what not, but I think it's going to be even less fun than it sounds, if that's even possible. My brother took his girls to Harry Potter World in Orlando this weekend. Totally jealous. Florida, I miss you. (Can't believe I just said that.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment