Monday, October 11, 2010

allegory/ get your swagger right.

Once upon a time, I was a very young girl in a bar in Tampa, and I met a dj from Miami who was the greatest thing I had ever seen. He was being sweet to me, buying me drinks, etc. And then he informed me that I needed to act quickly because (his exact words) "baby, I'm in limited supply." Seriously. I wanted to vomit. There's a moral to this story; it's something like: act up like that, and watch how quickly you can be replaced.

I've got multiple dates this week. My big brother says "It's a numbers game. You throw enough shit out there, and eventually something will stick." I am baffled by how it can come at me from every direction (like guys I haven't spoken to in months are suddenly coming back around), and yet the one guy I'm pining after like a teenage girl is so inexplicably lackadaisical. The Universe is telling me something; I'm just not sure what yet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment