Friday, November 12, 2010

speak up, speak up, speak up.



So, I decided to go see them last night, and I'm glad I did. The show was really great. I will not lament the loss of my youth here, though I will say I was definitely well above the median age. The church is byob, and I was drinking scotch out of my flask while the kids around me were sneaking sips of some pink concoction out of a water bottle they were hiding in their messenger bag. Chris Chu, all 120 lbs of him, had all the young girls swooning. I'm not going to lie, he was surprisingly charming and sexy. Sometimes skinny and awkward works for dudes (ie every single one of my ex boyfriends. I don't get it; how do they do it?) Anyhow, they played this unreleased song, "Virgins," for their encore, and it was really beautiful. I danced and sang and had a really lovely time.

Ok, I was on a date last week and tore a hole in my favorite jeans. Bad omen? I hope not. I am on a mission to replace them today. I am also on the hunt for an awesome vintage suitcase. And need to pick up some odds and ends like permanent markers, picture frames, wine, birthday cards etc etc. Off I go.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment