Friday, November 12, 2010

nostra.

Going through some old family photos recently. Found some real gems:

Photobucket
My very favorite picture of me and my mother.

Photobucket
My uncles playing cops and robbers circa 1960something.

Photobucket
Jane and Gene, my grandparents, 1955. I found out last year that Gene had a wooden leg and played the banjo. Awesome.

Photobucket
Some field in New Jersey that probably doesn't exist anymore.

Photobucket
My mom, 1979. Hot tamale. Those shoes are now a part of my collection though I don't dare to wear them for fear they'll fall apart on me.

Photobucket
Me and my best dude way back before he learned to walk.

Photobucket
Me, age 9, Batsto park. If I had to choose a picture that captured my essence, this would be it.

The next three are pictures of my monkey, my niece Genevieve. I think she was 2, and I was trying to get her to show me what was in her mouth.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me and my pop, Christmas 1985.

Photobucket
Best picture ever, 1987.

Photobucket
Me, during a road trip up the east coast, 2004.

Photobucket
Two fucking cute kids, 1988.

No comments:

Post a Comment