Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ferocious.

My favorite little lady is driving across the country today. Safe travels, my dear Meekee. I see a long, lazy weekend in Ohio in my future. Like, soon. My time in CT has been lovely. My sister-in-law is great. She makes me wish I'd had her to grow up with instead of all my stinky brothers. She doesn't always get it-- we are very different-- but she always tries. And I always feel like I have so much to learn from her.

Trying to make it back in town tonight in time to go to some show at Johnny Brenda's. It's more about the company than the music. I bought a foxy little sweater dress and tights yesterday. The show tonight would be a good excuse to wear them. So here's to hoping traffic cooperates.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment