Sunday, October 24, 2010

things that make me happy pt.1

1) Italian men from Italy. Not greasy wops from New Jersey, though I do enjoy a greasy wop from Philly every now and then. But specifically the Italian men that work at the barber shop in town. When they don't have clients, they play frisbee on the sidewalk, and when I walk by, they all stop and smile.

2) Macaques in Indonesia that swim underwater for no purpose other than recreation. And they are fucking adorable when they do it.

3) When sugar maple leaves turn bright red.

4) The way that my funny neighbor smiles at me when we see each other outside. I swear that man has seen me naked more than anybody else in the tri-state area because I never close my curtains.

5) Tonight on Boardwalk Empire when Margaret said to Lucy "Maybe your cunny isn't quite the draw you think it is."

No comments:

Post a Comment