Saturday, July 10, 2010

sinner

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My actions lately have been seriously questionable. I love indiscriminately and have been giving it away pretty carelessly. I've been doing things and feeling things that I didn't realize I was capable of doing and feeling. I always used to think that if I got a little too far out of line, the natural order of things would kind of knock me back into place. At first, I was just testing the waters, but now I'm so fucking far out that there's really no reason to turn back. I have no moral compass. Whatsoever. Doing things just because they feel good feels great. If there is a hell, I will burn for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment