Monday, June 28, 2010

saffron.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Last week was so so strange. Way up and way down. Not really sure where I'm at right now. Feeling emotionally defunct. In need of a confidant, but the usual suspects are all preoccupied. We've all got our own shit. Meanwhile, I feel like I am growing old against my own will and my maturity and my sense of responsibility are seriously lagging behind. I am trying hard. I keep putting myself out there in every direction, but most of the time, I feel just like a mouse on a wheel. I'm running and running and running and getting nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment