Saturday, April 10, 2010

penetration.

Tonight, my fortune cookie said "Joy is the feeling of grinning from the inside." Oh, there is so much to be said here, but I will refrain because most of it is grossly inappropriate. There is an executive assistant position open at the Philadelphia Museum of Art that I want so so badly. I am just putting it out there so that the Universe hears me: don't let me down.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jessica, I was looking for other fans of 'washed out' and happened to click on your blog. I adore the photographs you use in your posts- where do you find them all? I hope you will, or have already applied for the position at the museum of art, it sounds like a wonderful job. And as for the mix cds, I'd love to share ideas-
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Washed Out. And as far as all of my photos are concerned, I follow about a million different blogs and just save things that strike me. Most recently, I've been making sure that the file names reflect either the name of the artist or the blog I found them at. I did apply for the position at the museum. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

    ReplyDelete