Sunday, March 28, 2010

camel.

I am incapable of accomplishing anything lately. What is most disconcerting is that I cannot sleep. This impending move has got me so stressed. So tonight -----> yoga, shower, tea, bed.

This is where it's at; this is my happy place:

Photobucket

Today, I spent some time with my mother going through my grandmother's belongings. She insisted she had no use for her jewelry at the nursing home. So now it is my mother's job to figure out what to do with it all. I've heard stories about girls that have inherited Birkin bags and things of the sort from their mothers and grandmothers. My grandmother comes from gypsies. They never had anything, but I got to keep a turquoise ring that we bought together in New Mexico during our cross country road trip, a jade heart pendant and embroidered coin purse she got from yard sales, an old art nouveau style gold watch, and a painting she did of Auke Bay while they were living in Alaska in the 1960's.

No comments:

Post a Comment