Sunday, March 7, 2010

Recurring dreams.

I've got a lot of free time lately, and so I've been writing a lot. I've been trying to document my dreams. This isn't really the place to share them, but I've had the same dream several times over the past few months, and I think it kind of epitomizes my being. So I'm with this guy who seems quite familiar, but his face is hazy. I suppose he could be anyone really. We're in a bed; it's not mine. He's on top of me. We're wearing very little, and the dream is progressing as those kinds of dreams usually do until I slip or something, and he ends up with my elbow in his face. Somehow I've busted his lip and quite possibly broken his nose. There's blood everywhere. And while it's quite obvious that it was an accident, I find that I am immensely pleased with myself. I get this overwhelming sense that he really deserved it. And I laugh. Uproariously.

No comments:

Post a Comment